Monday 13 August 2012

Our Ambury Farm Park Trip

First we went into the barn and Locke told us all about the farm and the animals.

 
Wow what good 'listening ears' we have.

Next we went to see a cow being milked. Locke squirted some of us with the milk and we got to pat her.

















Then we saw two other cows in the yard.






Then off to be shorn.















Now we get to go down the shoot too. 







Later on we looked all over the farm and got to meet all the animals. We also got to meet Baby Goat. 























































2 comments:

  1. Wow guys!
    It really looks like you had alot of fun. I can tell by all the pictures you took. I especially liked the ones about allof you going down the shoot.
    Waisea said that his favourite part was touching the "Fat Pig".We all laughed when he said that.
    The only thing that disappointed me was that I had to wipe his shoes because of the mud...
    Trust me you wouldn't want to do that. I didn't mind doing it, it was just that I was looking out for any smelly surprise that he might have picked up along the way. :)
    But other then that I am glad that he had a wonderful time.

    Thank You,
    Vinnie Room 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked the photos. It was a fun day

    ReplyDelete